Tuesday, March 15th
Step 1: Fill out the Interest Form (if you haven’t previously filled it out for 2022): Submit Interest Here
Step 2: Register for the Colorado League
- See the Rider Registration Instructions for additional details
- IMPORTANT!! – ALL RIDERS WILL REGISTER UNDER SILVER CREEK FOR 2022
- Team dues and fees will be part of your registration process
Step 3: Register for Races (optional) – start here
- If you are planning on racing, the League now offers a “Series Pass” for the entire regular season. This new option allows families to register once for the regular series. No need to think about registration deadlines and receive a $10 discount per race. It is highly recommended to reduce stress on parents, coaches and students to register for the season pass if you are planning on racing the season.
- Register for all 4 races of the regular series for $240. The single-race entry fee is $70.
- Riders save $10 per race if they register for all races at one time. The discount will be applied upon checkout.
- The Series Pass option is available until the registration deadline for Race #1: August 22nd at Noon.
- The Series Pass does not include the State Championship race. Qualified riders will need to register for that race by October 17th at Noon.
Step 4: Download Team Snap for your phone (ensure at least one parent has it downloaded as well)
Having issues registering?